Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Good morning! Happy Tuesday - March 24 :-)

Good morning, gorgeous! Thank you, God, for this resplendent new day. It is filled with promise, magnificence, magic, true love and glorious energy.

Today is a day unlike any other and that is simply awesome and amazing.
It is my dominant intent to be powerfully focused on my joy, vortex and well-being. To notice all those wonderful things I admire, enjoy, appreciate, and find delightful.
I love to laugh, I love wonderful friendships and delightfully intelligent, soulful and stirring conversations.
I love connecting with a gorgeous handsome guy...where we are both feeling each other (i.e. "I'm really feeling you right now) ! That's fun :-) .

I really appreciate my work, my colleagues, my location.

I am in the right place at the right time; my timing is divine. It is all in God's hands. There are some things we cannot explain and in those cases I choose to let it go and let it be. I don't need to explain everything, I don't need to understand everything...Some things are not for my understanding and I am at peace with that.

God works in mysterious ways and the Source knows the cosmic, magical way that all of our lives are unfolding in profoundly beautiful, synchronous and miraculous ways.

We are all like members of an orchestra - an ensemble generating a glorious symphony that runs on and on and on...producing different notes, beats and harmonies at each millisecond.

I am in the right place right now - I am exactly where I am supposed to be. Each day gets better and better, and every day in every way I am getting better.

My daily goal is to improve 1% in any area of my life where I am focused on developing. My fitness, nutrition, my thoughts, work performance, reactions, ideas, inspired actions, contributing more to my/our community through positive videos and posts. I love doing this.

It is my heart's wish to be the best me, the fullest me and to be totally in the flow of my life to realize and express my full potential; and this is a manifestation of God's greatness through physical body, spirit, words and thought.

I live my life with purpose and passion; I am the joyful leader of my life.

 

It is my desire to make a lasting contribution to our/my world community and to help others improve their own lives by generating messages of positivity, enthusiasm, well-being, abundance, joy, elation, travel, adventure, exploration, reading and enlightenment. These messages of positivity will enhance the quality of every listener's thoughts to yield a happier outlook on life, more self-love, raised energy vibration and overall fun and appreciation for life as a miracle.


In turn, I open myself to receive great abundance of joy, love, success, prosperity and long-lasting health. I joyfully open myself to receive more loving support from those around me who can raise me higher, support me, motivate and inspire me, and encourage my greatness within. I joyfullly open myself to true long-lasting love with a happy partner/co-creator; I joyfully trust life, I trust myself, and all the loving people in my life. I release old fears and trepidations and allow myself to fully enjoy the flow of a happy, dynamic, fun and awesome life, now and forevermore.

I am a powerful magnet for inspiration, inspired action, love and wellbeing; happy, life-long friendships and partnership; success, abundance, peace, joy, expansion and happiness.

Life is an exquisite journey of magic and love, one step at time. 

 

Seychelles: Praslin Island (2015)

Seychelles: Baie Lazare - March 2015

 

No comments:

Post a Comment