Saturday, November 12, 2016

Gratitude List - November 11, 2016 - Health is Wealth & Love is the Blessing

Gratitude List - 11/11/2016


Dear Lord, Thank you for so many blessings in my life and the life of my loved ones.



  • Thank you for our amazing health, wellbeing and vitality - thank you bc we are generally in perfect, amazing health!
  • Thk you for a wonderful night's sleep and my comfortable bed.
  • Thk you for our heating system which warms up our home so very well in this winter
  • Thk you Lord for my computer here at home where I can type my documents and essays with ease and comfort
  • Thk you, Lord, for my easy breath, healthy lungs, organs and all vital parts and components of my body - Thank you, Spirit, for my perfect, lovely and salubrious, abundant health. Health is truly an irreplaceable wealth - the source of life itself.
  • Thk you for our electricity, water and clean water to drink, wash with and clean.
  • Thk u for the greens drink this and every morning which I can consume easily; it helps and supports my digestive health and optimizes my overall vitality and wellbeing. It's marvelous.
  • I am so grateful I can read and connect and tune into the Tarot Cards - it is fun, magical and I receive guidance, and communicate with, my Higher Self and Soul Self and Guides
  • Tk you, Lord, for our meditation this morning. I am grateful to my own special Self bc I do meditate each morning and I do my breathing and the nasal cleansing which helps me open my 3rd eye and spiritual centers.
  • I am extremely robustly tremendously grateful and thankful, Lord, for the all the love and light in my heart.
  • Thk you, Lord, bc my parents have good work, as do I, as does my brother, and we are compensated so very well for the work we do.
  • I am so so so extremely tremendously and incredibly thankful, Spirit, bc I do the work I love to do, that inspires and uplifts me, connects me to my Soul and fulfills, nourishes and replenishes my spiritual, physical and mental bodies...and I do this work daily for the people I love and who love me back, and I am so very well paid for it - I am so very well financial compensated for doing the work I LOVE to do and itself is an incredible blessing that is beyond words.
  • I am so remarkably blessed to be in a loving family and I love and appreciate this, God. I am so very thankful for our loving family, sincere, natural and open. This is beauty of God's creation.
  • I am so thankful and grateful for all the lovely people in the world who share their spiritual gifts helping us others also align further and get more clarity and more inner balance and peace so that we can harmonize with our Soul's intentions. 
  • I also set my intention to be completely self-loving and I am so thankful for this too! IT's wonderful to know that now I fully and totally do approve and validate myself. I am self-resourcing, self-fulfilling and self-complete and self-balancing...All the love is within me and God is always, always, always with me. I choose to open my pathways to connect with Source continuously and to be aligned with my Soul and to be Love, feel Love and let all the Love in. 

Thank you. Om,  Peace,  Love Shanti




No comments:

Post a Comment