Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Powerful "I AM" Affirmations for a Goddess

Hello Beautiful World!

The following was written on July 25, 2016 in Dubai following some marvelous, magnificent, positively joyful life changes. May we always channel our innate create power and life force to declare and affirm that which is aligned with our highest Truth, deepest joy, and greatest Self.


I AM...

I am grounded Goddess
I am a clear, confident, conscious Queen
I am a Powerful, Inspired and Aligned Creator
I am a creative, aligned and inspired Woman
I am a Goddess
I am a sexy, divine and exquisite Lover
I am a divine vixen to my Divine mate and he and I know it
I am a lover, a receiver of all Goodness, kindness, love, compassion and wellbeing
I am abundant, prosperous, whole, worthy and complete
I am fulfilled, self-actualized, self-realized and complementary to my own Divine Creator
I am Source.
I am One with Consciousness - I am that.
I am stable, grounded, steady, balanced
I am inner-guided, internally self-referenced and at inner peace, inner balance and wholeness
I am the Universe and I am the center of my Universe and I am a powerful woman
I am a divine Clairvoyant, a Psychic and a teacher as much as a student and so it is
I am a speaker, orator and compassionate creator
Divine Mother of my Life and Myself.

All this and much more...I AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment