Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Personal Powerful You: 1-Min Meditation for Positive Energy in Food & Life



Personal Power 1-Min Meditation - Infuse Positive Energy into Food & Health

***

Hello Friends!
Sometimes I feel a bit frazzled or confused about the best way to eat, to nourish and feed myself for my highest good.

I have good intentions and am mindful; I have days of "good behavior" that so satisfy the perfectionist in me and give me a sense of accomplishment, even if ever "false sense".

And then something strange, distressing or unsettling and unexpected happens - Cravings & Temptation at home as other family members don't eat the same way and there are many "yummy" treats and sweets and other cooked foods that I committed to avoiding for clear health and body-image related reasons.

I feel we don't all need to be on same page (you and people you live with) and I am so happy and grateful we all have preferences and differences in the world. This is what is, so why argue with reality?
Arguing with reality is futile and war (Byron Katie, The Work).

At same time, it becomes arduous, tiresome and quite difficult to stay true, mentally focused and consistent with my ideal, perfect eating approach (vegan, high-raw). You can extend this notion to whatever you are facing or working on.

Perhaps this resonates with you on some level?
Thus, here and now I share this 1-minute meditation to set the positive energy of gratitude, love and peace to EAT AND DRINK on this day, in this moment when you listen and do this, in the very best, positive, most highly aligned, and internally-peaceful way and state.

May we all eat and drink and nourish ourselves, our cells, our spirit and our TRUE NEEDS for your highest good and wellbeing.

With love, and Enjoy!
Jennifer,
Personal Power Life Coaching - Wellness
www.facebook.com/CoachArcila

No comments:

Post a Comment