Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Dubai Lolita - Love, Health, Fitness & Freedom: Letting of the Scale of Judgment - What I Do Diffe...

Dubai Lolita - Love, Health, Fitness & Freedom: Letting of the Scale of Judgment - What I Do Diffe...: Do you weigh yourself every day?  Does it kill your mood or emotional joy if the scale number is not to your liking?  In this post..



Hello Friends! Hoping & trusting you are well.   Do you weigh yourself every day, or frequently? Has your day ever been upended once you saw a number on the scale that displeased you?  It's so easy and common for us to base our happiness, self-esteem and health on a single digit! This might seem crazy when we think logically however we are emotions, past memories, insecurities and health challenges too.



Here is my latest Blog entry being very authentic and really raw with my own experience with the scale...the tension, satisfaction, the non-need and yet the compulsion to keep a habit in my life.



I share this to express and be true to myself, and to proceed even with fear that a reader will judge me for being disordered or off-kilter.

I am human, I am feeling and I am always evolving and developing - as we all are. I am daily on the "Potter's Wheel".



What about you? I am with you in Spirit in those struggles and you can move forward once you accept what you are and what you are becoming.

Don't shy away from your dreams and truth.

Being authentically you because that is your essence and that is daily life.

Let's go on,

Jennifer​ Personal Power Life Coaching - Wellness​.

No comments:

Post a Comment