Thursday, March 25, 2021

Convincing Yourself of New Beliefs that Work for YOU - Example: Be/Stay Vegan or Not Vegan

 Conversation with My Source:

Written: 11 August 2020

To be Vegan or not vegan?

What's Best for me? What's true? And what's good and healthy and balanced...Here is my 'dialogue' with my Inner Being and Source Energy, seeking guidance, clarity and more inner peace (on 11Aug2020...)


JAA: Fear thought - Will I get sick if I start eating eggs, dairy (nice simple dairy and organic too)...? And what about meat? According to some, meat does not feed pathogens but dairy and eggs do? This may be true for some but is not true for me. 

We can clear-cancel-delete that thought and old belief or idea that came from someone else whom I do not personally know.  

Source:  Practice the Art of Allowing, ease, flow and nonresistance to your innate, natural, always-flowing-to-you goodness. 

Allow the floodgates to Love to OPEN for You, Jen!  We love you, we adore you and we support you in whatever you choose. Key word: "CHOOSE". 

JAA: I am currently having Cottage Cheese 100g and Organic Greek Yogurt 100g - and so far I feel fine in my digestion. I am combining it with raw carrot sticks and raw cucumber - which is superbly hydrating! Yay! I also added Raw Manuka Honey and 1TB PB Fit for an added sweet kick :-). I did sniffle a bit (like antihistamine reaction?) towards the PBFit. Once this container finishes I will not purchase a new one. 


The main concept and word that popped up for me since yesterday is Balance. It seems that no matter whether Vegan or non-vegan and the stories they share, some people take things to an extreme and then do the complete opposite of what they were doing before as if the previous approach was completely flawed. It may not have worked completely to satisfaction and may have even disappointed you, however that does not mean that it's a sort of 'poison'. The fact and truth is that there are millions of people who live and thrive long lives of well-being while eating dairy and eggs, fowl, animal foods and have harmony, health, well-being, goodness and etc. And there are also those who do not thrive and need to find a different approach.

The key element is Balance in our intake and focusing on real, whole, natural, non-chemical and non-artificial chemical foods. 

 

My current, logical, rational self considers that there is no need to throw out the baby with the bathwater and there is no reason why you cannot incorporate and merge elements of both diets into your daily life whilst choosing the very best ingredients and products that are organic (to the utmost within my bounds), natural, REAL, whole Foods with a dominance from Plant foods to reach 40-50g+ fiber/day, and fruit daily as well.  The fruits and veggies are fundamental, to me, to ensure I'm balancing my nutrition with food-derived hydration and the fiber from natural plant foods which will feed the healthy gut biome. 

If I don't feel like meat and no attraction or attention to it emanates or inspired from me then I don't do it because there is really no need, except if in the moment it is in your vortex, aligned and you feel absolutely good and no resistance to it. It can be organic and preferentially very moist to support my body's hydration. 

Source:  Remove the resistance from your path.  Let the goodness flow to you, dear one. Nothing has gone wrong and you will never get it done. 


JA: I realize from this experience of just a 4-5 days now having incorporated more dairy and eggs and fish (no meat) into my daily diet, that I have been quite self brain-washed by others perspectives and beliefs. Whereas I started this journey out of becoming Vegan in 2017 due to a dream I attributed as a message from God - for my own beliefs and reasons and not health or the trends or global ecology and agro-business - it turns out that I self-taught so much and researched and learned so much from YouTube and some books - that I am sort of brain washed now about the importance and even imperative of being Vegan to be Healthy.

In other words, I've been taught the belief that some foods will cause me to be ill and develop sickness. Whereas before I never personally felt that in my body, thank God, I just accepted what so many doctors and online peers believe. 

Interestingly enough, I don't actually have any Vegan friends and I have only had 1 Vegan doctor who was my dentist and I was with her due to chance and not because I chose her as a doctor for her plant-based eating habits. 


So NOW, here and today - the key I've learned is that I have to now DE-program myself and teach/affirm new beliefs for myself that support harmony with myself, alignment, health, vitality, vigor, joy, thriving, confidence and ease with my nutritional and daily lifestyle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment