Monday, September 29, 2014

Notes from Recent Travels - Bali & Thailand, August 2014

Wed. Aug 13, 2014 - Best Western, Kuta Beach


Final day in Bali before flying out to Thailand. I'm so grateful and thankful to life for the opportunity to be in this country. To have the means, health, and all resources, and freedom to travel, explore, experience. Dedicated time to and for myself.

It feels so nice, I love being close to nature. I love seeing the tall, arching trees outside my bedroom window. I love smelling the fresh spices and drinking freshly-made coffee while overlooking the coffee plantation whilst under the warming sun's glow.
I love smelling the dew from the damp trees, leaves and shrubbery. I love hearing the bird's crowing-n-crawing, the wind fluttering thru the leaves. It feels so wonderful to behold all of this majestic beauty with a smiling face, a loving, friendly warm loving embrace; a deep loving kiss to bid you Good Morning and Bon Appetit.
I'm really looking forward to sharing this beauty with my family and friends in the future.

 ~~~~~~~~

Aug. 21, 2014 - "Back in Dubai"

Random Lessons/Learnings (having returned from vacation and not necessarily what I learned from my travels):

  1. As a lady, never give a man money because he's unable to support himself. If he can't manage himself how can he take care of you???
      • Since I had written the above I slightly moderated my emotion around this statement. Not that I  had done this myself recently; I had simply noticed this dynamic in some women close to me and it seemed to not produce positive results in the relationship.

  2.  Take the stairs whenever possible i.e. You will burn more calories and engage more muscle fibers as compared to taking the elevator. Little steps and small changes performed on a repeated basis add up.
  3. Walk each time after eating - even if it's a short 10-15 minute stroll, it will feel pleasant and make me feel good that food energy is being shuttled into the muscles and cells required for energy and activity.
  4. I am Master of my time.
  5. Note: I visited a Tarot Card Reader in Thailand and the following was one of his visions: Save 50% of earning and spend the rest. Then at age 30-32yr invest 20% of earnings into property.
  6. Meditate every day.
  7. Don't think too much - or at least all the time. :)
  8. You are - I am - already in possession, in all my energy form, of all that my heart desires.I just have to let it be and allow it to flow into my life with ease, comfort, faith and conviction.




 ~~~~~~~~ 

 Sat. Aug. 23, 2014

Good morning! I feel closer to Abraham and God, my inner voice & my inner being. 
I love nature, the darting birds, the beautiful, healthy, natural, easy, flexible plants, shrubs and trees; the chirping birds, the blowing wind, the smell of Marina water. The warming, peeking uprising sun! The nature walk, fellow walkers & the smooth, patterned water surface glistening in the sun's glow. 
A shimmer and sparkle covering, blanketing the entire surface from here to infinity.



~~~~~~~~ 

Sunday Aug. 24, 2014 - "Hello & Thank you!"

Learning: I don't need as much food as I think I do! Moderation & my feelings - Listen to myself, my body, my sense (common sense).



No comments:

Post a Comment