Saturday, October 18, 2014

Journey of Learning to Love Myself - Short & Sweet notes - Sept 2013-March 2014

Friday Sept. 13, 2013:

Universal principle for today: 
"The events in my life reflect who I am."
- Whatever catches my attention is trying to tell me something.
- Overheard conversation catches my attention - I'll take the words as a personal message from the Universe.
- I want to find the world that is inside me.

Sat. Sept. 14, 2013

Meditation-Sutra-
"The people in my life reflect aspects of myself"
- Friends and family serve as a group picture of me.
- Each stands for a quality I want to see in myself or want to reject, yet in reality, I am the whole picture.
- I gain most knowledge from those I intensely love and dislike.
- One reflects my highest aspirations. The other my deepest fears.

Sept. 19, 2013 - Coincidences

- Marcus Smith and Holly on Inner Fight podcast last night, and earlier in the day I researched MS and found out his wife's name!
- Yesterday I read about different astrological historical patterns, and now today Elliott Hulse talks about past traditions and different ways of raising families, different family prototypes.

Sept. 20, 2013

Last night clubbing with my friend I met a guy is also a traveler and freedom-loving person like me. 
We are probably attracting those most like us.

Sunday Sept. 22, 2013 - All these coincidences 

Thank you so much for all the ways the Universe works. Today I'll pay attention to the coincidences. Nothing is random. Everything has a purpose.

Sept. 23, 2014

Thank you so much already, so lucky + happy!!! Yahoooo... :-) <3

Sept. 26, 2014

My life is amazing. I desire to fully follow my path filled with joy, love, wisdom and health. I am always prosperous. I am always growing and tapping into my fullest highest potential. I want to express my creativity every day!

Tue. Oct. 15, 2013 - Such a marvelous, magnificent & magical day.

Things I love: My family <3
1- Sleeping deeply and fully to awaken refreshed
2- Spending time with friends
3- Nature, animals - their beauty - I really love it all.
4- my iPad
5- YouTube
6- My very healthy and loaded bank accounts!
7- Seeing new movies @Cinema - what a treat!
8- Fun music
9- Love to laugh!
10- I love and adore exercise
11- I love the way the cute guy at the gym makes me feel - I feel excitement, attraction, curiosity, sensuality, desire + passion & HOPE
I love the feelings he evokes in my inner self and I intend to channel these feelings and go general as it is the same excitement and vigor of love I have with my future BF and life partner.
I love the feeling! Yay! <3

Sometime between Oct 15 & Dec 13, 2013...

I want to hang out, have fun and love all with my heart & soul this blessed week! And then always :-)
<3

Dec. 13, 2013 - Goat cheese, 1 tsp = 7g

Jan 25, 2014 - Thank you 4 the food - amazingly delicious!

Feb. 7, 2014 - The woman's cycle & Exercise

Day 1 to Days 14/15: Hi-intensity exercise most beneficial; Lo-Carb diet; Less amino acids.
Day 14- end Month: Longer, slower aerobic exercise; less weight-training.
As per expert: Stacy Sims

Feb/Mar 2014 - Knowledge is one thing. Application of it is another.

March 12, 2014

I love who I am. I approve of myself. 
My life is full of love & wellbeing + I attract even greater, more magnificent, jovial love towards me. Thank you, God!
I deserve love in all its glory and splendor & I receive it constantly. I love this feeling of being loved and cherished.

March 13, 2014 - Dear Jen, Good morning!

You deserve all the love, well-being, abundance this time-space reality can offer and it's all yours! :-) 
Live a lot & love deeply.
Believe in yourself :-)

December 2013 - Mom visits Dubai. God's gift to us :)

March 2014 - Love is with me :-) Yay

Pool morning, rest day. Sunshine :-) Win!

No comments:

Post a Comment