Friday, November 21, 2014

Today I Write - Intention on 21 Nov 2014

Dear God,
A Poem for today:

My Heart Sings
Today I want to write because my heart sings in joy.
Today I write because my fingers and my thoughts are engaging in this verbal tango.
An emotional spiral of ideas, a flurry of expressions, and series of previously-unspoken potential - now manifested.
I write now right now because I can; I've done it before and I loved it.


8:16AM on 21/11/14
Just had a delicious nutritious breakfast, listening to Abraham Hicks, and I'm ready to set my intention.
I intend to focus on my alignment and care about how I feel; I am the creator of my own reality.
I choose my 'high-flying disc' and I intend to focus on feelings of joy.
Today and tomorrow I have the amazing opportunity to learn, develop my Coaching and NLP skills; to deepen and expand my awareness. Thank you, God, for this amazing gift.

I intend to notice the small acts of kindness, the smiles, all the favors along the way; the bliss of receiving far beyond my expectations.
I delightfully anticipate RDV'ing with like-minded people who are also high-flyers, lovers of life, who can inspire me and with whom to share ideas.
I love connection.
I choose the path of least resistance; to go with the flow; to trust my intuition...To channel any emotion into applicable information and data; there is no failure, only feedback.

There are so many valuable insights that I am ready to perceive and receive. There are so many wonderful experiences and delightful situations waiting in my vibrational reality - in my Vortex a la Abraham Hicks.

Education is wealth.
Health is wealth.
Love is wealth.
Joy is wealth.
Peace of mind and healthy mental functioning is wealth.

Dearest friends, family and lover,
If we consider these beautiful notions then we comprehend just how blessed and wealthy we really are.

We are only limited by our beliefs and mental Maps of the world. Our thoughts shape and define the world we perceive;

Quality thoughts = Quality Life


Thank you in advance for the wonderful soulful lover and life companion entering my life soon enough. 

Thank you for the amazing, strong and resilient woman I am and becoming more and more still.

You know what I really enjoy? Newness! Expanding my awareness and learning more to increase my appreciation for life. I love when I effectively uplift myself and subsequently hold enough self-empowerment to uplift others. 

Our life and reality is a like a Cruise along the Atlantic, traversing the Globe. We are all in this vessel together riding the crests of waves, and peacefully cruising through the calm waters; sleeping through the darkness of nights and thriving in the resplendence of sunshine. There are moments to celebrate and then there are the calm, routine elements of the cruise experience. All along our cruise we stop in different ports and harbors, meet new folks, buy new knickknacks and then we're ready to go back on board. That's how each day is - unloading at the port and having a new exposure on the meta-journey. 

And all along our Cruise vessel is the permanent, floating atop the majestic strength of Mother Earth. Some elements of the unknown future and some excitement. Ups and downs, and all along the beautiful constancy of your inner self on the journey.

I'm really looking forward to our next harbor stop - it is so much fun! :-)

Love you all, God bless xx


No comments:

Post a Comment