Friday, January 26, 2018

Jen's Personal Power Life Tip - Empower your Thinking first to Empower y...

Hello Friends!

Personal Power Life Coaching Tip:

Empower your Thinking First to Empower Your Body and Life


This Personal Power message and Life Tip:
Connect Mind & Body so that the way you want your body to be, is actually how you want to THINK FIRST* ;-)

Example:
• You Say: "I want my abs to be tight and lean and firm; not flabby;" or you affirm, "My body is healthy, happy, strong and vibrant."

• Turn it around and CONSIDER SAYING THIS FIRST/INSTEAD:
"My THINKING is healthy, happy, strong, and vibrant."
"I want my THINKING to be tight, lean, firm; not flabby."
etc.

STRENGTHEN and POWER-UP your THINKING to enhance your whole take on life every day.
I invite you to play around with this approach and see if you feel a difference or shift in your energy, feelings, mindset and general wellbeing.

Please note, I give thanks and appreciation to the work of Byron Katie who is the creator of "THE WORK" which is a life-changing resource that can improve and radically alter (for the better) the way you live and think - the way you see the world.
If this piques your interest, discover her work for free at:
http://thework.com/en/tools-do-work

Thank you & sending you loads of LOVE!
Jennifer at the Personal Power Positivity Corner of the Universe

FB: www.facebook.com/CoachArcila

No comments:

Post a Comment