Friday, February 9, 2018

My 1-Year Anniversary as a Vegan, 8-Feb-18 - Personal Power Insights & Tips

My 1-Year Anniversary as a Vegan 💜🌺🤗

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Sharing this video for whomever is interested in shifting their nutritional approach or just wants to learn more about one Vegan's personal experience going through the changes, the reason for doing so (from being a high-protein, low-carb macro-tracking eater)  - and even if you're not intending to make such changes.



As we learn together, we grow individually and collectively :-)



Thank you, Much Love,

Jennifer 💜 Personal Power Life Coaching



•••∞•••

Here are some of insights, what I've learned, how I did it and what it meant to me living in a traditional Latino American household that consumes very culturally-ingrained foods of dairy, meat, eggs, etc.



Thankful & Grateful to The Universe & Guardian Angels for all the Help. 🌺💜

Please continue to Keep me strong and guide me.



Thank you and much love and appreciation,

Jennifer

Personal Power Life Coaching - www.facebook.com/CoachArcila

No comments:

Post a Comment