Wednesday, November 13, 2013

A brand new day, A new beginning always

13 Nov 2013 -- 

Everything has to start from a new beginning. What comes to an end is simply a signal that you will soon start on a new path, new journey, new discovery and new experiences. Each day I awaken with one pressing thought: 

"Thank you, God, thank you, Universe, for this brand new day!


Today I had a startling realization. I realized that each brand new day is god's gift to you, to us. Think about it - how amazing is it to awaken each morning with a functional body able to tackle a new day, able to guide and craft and mold our thoughts and thus shape our reality? It is truly inspiring and touching.

And so it goes, life turns out to be a routine of sorts, defined by cycles of certain ebbs and flows. It's inevitable, and that's a good thing too. It varies in degrees from person to person, lifestyle to lifestyle, but it's true that life takes on a certain flow and routine as we are characteristically creatures of habit.

I love structure, I love disciplined approaches to activities that I enjoy - my inner being really appreciates the clarity that structure and guidelines provide. This is partly why I LOVE weight training. I sort of want to say "bodybuilding" yet I still feel that that level is just a notch away from the accurate description of my enthusiasm and current level (i.e. I wouldn't say I'm a bodybuilder, per se, although that is essentially what I'm doing every day).

Point is, I love exercise, healthy living, fitness and I delight in each day I am able to contribute towards my physique goals and overall desire to be happy, confident, strong and resilient woman...most of which I already am.

I like routine yet I enjoy and crave variety as well...Who understands? Full of contradictions. But you know what, it's perfectly fine to be contradictory from time to time as eventually every single person has their moments of contradiction. It seems natural since we humans often want things both ways. It is not always attainable as we need to make choices, decisions. However, there are times when we strike gold and we can indeed have it both ways. And then that situation gets resolved, you move on, and there will be another situation to focus on.  That's the secret of life - nothing in terms of personal development and path is ever done, complete or finished. We are a constant work in progress up until the day we croak (I follow Abraham Hicks and therefore draw heavily on some of their terminology! :-) 

A person may pine for a special someone and then they finally have a partner but all does not end there; you subsequently have a new relationship to cultivate, develop and another person to love and collaborate with - it is no longer just about you.

Just an example of how in life things are constantly evolving, shifting, changing and it's not always in our hands how, when, or why it happens. So all we can do is control how we feel and focus on the things we can manage that make us joyous and feel that all is really, truly well.

And so, just as I have started anew blogging through this forum (since the other forum is not allowing me to sign in), I will take it from here. Embracing the fact that I love to write and read and express; I love to interact, I love to learn, to develop and get deeper into life. 

Because my intent for my life is:
  • to deeply and fully enjoy my life, 
  • to have FUN, 
  • to spend all my time with the people I love who love me back, who make me feel at my very best and who are indeed kindred spirits
  • To shape the physique of my dreams, which I am on the way to 'reaching'
  • To live with love in my heart always
  • To always FEEL GOOD, no matter where I am, no matter who I am with, no matter what the circumstances, I care about how I feel and I want to feel good! :-)
  • To have a long-lasting, deep and real relationship with God and source energy
  • To love life all the way through - I love you life! <3 :-)
Well, let's leave it as such for now. Will tune in tomorrow! Probably/hopefully/maybe it will be a blog post on my morning workout - Legs and Glutes tomorrow, Thursday morning! Gonna crush it!!!! :-)

Love,
Jen :)




No comments:

Post a Comment