Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Notes from Positive Audio Book "Beyond Positive Thinking" by Dr. Joseph Anthony



Only you can create what you want.


We are creative being and we always have the capacity to build more!
Creating on the conscious level > Make more choices
Right thinking is based on your personal truth > Never settle into self-satisfaction.
Live in present moment yet also important to grow from where we are.
Trust the power within you - Trust your instinct.

Current Sources of dissatisfaction i.e. motivation:
-          Body/Physique improvement
-          Financial growth
-          Career Achievement – Creating something new, being recognized
-          Learning more, get smarter.

Life is a game.
What game am I playing? I choose to play happiness, abundance and faith.

How can I feel more motivated and excited about my work and daily work???
I’m asking for more motivation, inspiration – PUSH to move myself with positive, healthy reinforcement. I want to be guided and pushed through by my INTERNAL POSITIVE DESIRE! Not fear, tight deadline, stress or external pressure…

No comments:

Post a Comment