Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Hey Life! I'm happy :-)

Prayer to the universe / Wishes for January and 2014:

Wed. Jan. 22, 2014

- I want to more clearly and easily identify the wants, desires and elements that will contribute my overall long-lasting joy, peace and fulfillment.
- I want to have a profession towards which I can contribute and develop, for which I feel great love, passion and joy...
- I want to attract like-minded people into my life
- I want to spend all my time with like-minded, joyful, fun, kind people who appreciate and love me, and with whom I can be my very best, genuine self, and people who I appreciate sincerely as well.
- I want to continuously improve and strengthen my relationship with myself, my Inner Being, and to have an absolutely unshakeable, deep and love-filled relationship with myself.
- I want to have a constant flow of good-feeling thoughts, at all times.
- I want to feel good
- I want to appreciate myself and my life for all the beauty and greatness that it holds.
- I want to let go of limiting beliefs and old attitudes that are inconsistent with being free, easy-going, and joyful
- I want to live in the moment and love doing so!
- I want to let go of unhelpful attachments and feelings of ownevership towards any other person.
- I want to let go completely and fully of all feelings of jealousy, insecurity and doubt.
- I want to KNOW with all my heart and soul when I meet my wonderful, cool, fun and lovingly affectionate life partner - i want the bells and whistles, butterflies in my stomach and joyful passion/attraction when I see him - yes! :-D
Bells and whistles all the way hehe
- Let go
- To be such that my feelings are unbreakable and my feelings do not depend on others - not on how someone else treats me, not on elements that I cannot control or influence.

No comments:

Post a Comment