Monday, January 20, 2014

Vitality, Evolution & Gratitude - Key words to lead a happy life!

Today is far better day because I feel tons better as compared to yesterday. I am back to my normal well self. THANK GOD!!! :-)

I have my car back; all is well :)
Went yesterday evening to collect it and was fortunate enough to arrange a taxi service that works in this area and at a reasonable rate. During the drive there were serveral things that struck me:

- I was really appreciative of the "passenger" experience; once you drive yourself around for 97% of the time you don't get the chance to relax and take in the scenery. It reminded me of when I go on vacation, hire a taxi to take me around and explore the sights from the back seat. It's really wonderful, enjoyable and easy...Being a passenger entails an entirely different experience in getting from point A to point B.

- The driver asked me if I also required morning transport from home to work. Well, this struck me because it helped me realize that no matter what change in our situations, changes will open up new opportunities and ways to go about things. For instance, if I did not have personal vehicle and required daily transport to-from home-work, at first glance I would despair a bit, however, there are alternative services and means that will emerge once you find yourself in that situation.

There is always a way.
Find a Way
Don't give up

Being in a new location will open up new opportunities, new avenues, new modalities and novel experiences. I had almost forgotten this key reality of life.

It's like some spiritual teachers will says: "Once the problem emerges, the solution also automatically comes into creation". A problem is only defined as such because it precedes the solution. To label something a problem means there is a solution in the ether of the universe; it is already being manufactured.


No comments:

Post a Comment