Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Feeling Healthy & Strong

I am feeling healthy and strong today. I have all that I need to make this a great day of my life. I am calm and peaceful, and greet this day with ease.


These are three of the eight daily affirmations I make each morning upon waking, repeating them 3x each. I've been doing this daily ritual for the past 5 weeks and I feel it has been making a positive change and difference in my daily life experience.

Today I am feeling resourceful, powerful, capable, uplifting, and full of faith. I want to have faith and I do have faith. I want to trust the process of life, and I do trust the process of life. I believe and feel all things are constantly working out for my highest good, and so it is.

I had a beautiful dream last night as well, which has left me filled and infused with a spirit and sensation of clarity, warmth, love and ease. I was on the street behind my apt building, directly facing the Azure building. It was nighttime and I was utterly captivated by a beautiful sultry piano music being played live from one of the tenants on the topmost floor. It was a gorgeous music, I was enthralled and just stood there looking up towards the source of the music just appreciating, basking in the gorgeous sounds. It filled me with pleasure and delight. Wow - so delicious. Nearby there was another captivated party, a fellow also standing still and gazing upwards, hoping perhaps to see who had the magical hands that created the mesmerizing and majestic melody. I was captivated...what a beautiful dream. This is definitely for me a sign of beautiful, positive energy and that my inner being is joyful.




This morning has been magnificent. As I mentioned I am feeling resourceful and part of that generative energy is linked to my speaking with my mom and dad this morning. It had been a while since we chatted, especially since my personal life has been gaining beautiful momentum recently which means I've been more happily engaged with the flow of my life. It's wonderful to speak with my family and to know they are healthy and doing well. What a marvelous blessing - thank you, God!! :-)

This morning's workout was similarly energized and fun-filled. I worked out my arms - biceps and triceps with finishing touch of salsa dancing; today I experimented with a light bar whilst dancing and really enjoyed. My approach to fitness and exercising is to apply intensity, intelligence and focus both in the gym and with my nutrition...and to have FUN! I try to mix it up and make variety the spice of my fitness life. I also maintain a routine of certain exercises however I ensure I make it fun for me and dynamic so that I can continue loving it and enjoying.



No comments:

Post a Comment