Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Why be Strong - A New Poem: Piercing the Darkness

Good morning! It was a beautiful and magnificent night of sleep and now today, this moment, is a new beginning and fresh start. Thank you, God.

A new poem...my new belief system. Enjoy xx

Piercing the Darkness - 

Poem by J.Arcila (10 Dec 2014)


A divine moment begins,
the sun's light pierces through the alley drawn those two drowsy buildings,
A new alignment.
My community greets me and we are one,
We can set the tone, we can choose our filter,

I put on my dancing shoes and ready myself for fun,
What a delightful start; I'm giddy with anticipation.
I love who I love and this love expands

To be clear-minded, to allow,
to take it easy...and go with the flow,
That zing of inspiration flutters awake in my soul,
Like a bird in Central Park at dawn boldly shaking off bits and pieces of frost.

Lady Phoenix spreads her wings, she's been growing strong
She has new keys to soon-to-be-discovered doors
To paradise.

Paradise blossoms through the portal of the internal lens,
A focal point directed from and towards my heart.
Divine inspiration, divine allowing,
insightful growth and expansion,
being all that I can be, the Greatness that I Am.

It has always been there, now having shed its layers
ironically blooming in this nascent Winter
It's magnificent to anticipate how Lady Phoenix will evolve
into the fruitful Spring, through the salubrious Summer, and
further still through subsequent seasons,
rising higher still,
piercing the darkness to reveal an eternal truth

A Truth revealed from within to without, forevermore,
Like the Sun's brilliance - shining because it must.

No comments:

Post a Comment