Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Always the right time to be Thankful

I wrote this email draft (below) to myself back in June 2014 and as I've cleaned up my inbox recently I came across this gem. It seems like I wrote in a moment of deeply felt inspiration and joy. Now I'm bringing it to the light of day :-). It's always the right moment to be thankful and it always feels good.

Working with NLP and Coaching I've learned about the power of language and to be aware of Meta Model language violations with terms like: Always, never, all and everyone.

However, rules have exceptions and this is one of them :) Gratitude will always make you feel better and improve your outlook on life.
Love you all,
xx

Written between June 8-15, 2014

Dear God,

Thank you so very much for absolutely everything! THank you, thank you, thank you.
Thank you so much for our wellness time, thank you for my lovely friends at work, and outside of work;
Thank you for this delicious tea, thank you for my flexible, strong and beautiful, sexy body;
Thank you for my mother, father and brother; thank you for my family and their support and love;
I'm so grateful for the fresh air, the safety of living in Dubai
The beautiful apartment in which I live
thank you for all the money and abundance in my life!
Thank you for my parents and brother in good health;
thank you for all my wonderful ideas and creativity.
Thank you for the delicious food I have at my disposal at ALL times; thank you for the interesting, enjoyable and fun conversations I have with my colleagues and friends. Thank you, so, so, so much!
Thank you for the SMILESSS :-) I love smiles and hellos and good mornings :)
Thank you for my amazing JOB, thx for my wonderful, awesome BOSS
Thanks for my computer at home and at work - thanks for my seat in this spacious and well-ventilated office.
Thx for my privacy and calm seating here where I am - I can focus and also observe the hallway activity if i want.
Thx u for my bed, AC, kitchen, bathroom, running water; drinking water, coffee, my decent and respectful neighbors.
Thank you for my location living in Dubai and my neighborhood Dubai Marina.
Thank you for the opportunity to meditate, to have time to myself; time to be at peace, thanks for my peace of mind.
Thanks for my decent and respectful boss - my wonderful understanding colleagues;
Thank you for the interesting, enlightening, fun and exciting times and experiences I've had with each one of my past Boyfriends - those experiences have all expanded my self-awareness, self-knowledge, and understanding - it is more life experience.
Thank you for all the wonderful, loving, affectionate, thoughtful and sweet kind men and guys I've met and known - there are wonderful examples of good, upright, reliable and loyal, caring men - so, so wonderful.

Thank you for my creativity - and for my ability to ask.
I don't need to know HOW - just need to have FAITH.

1 comment:

  1. Wow I think I should add to this . Thank you for being you, so inspiring and positive both characters which I myself try to strive to be.

    ReplyDelete