Saturday, December 27, 2014

2014 in Review - WOW - Thanks, Facebook

Hey Gorgeous, Hey Handsome! 

Facebook generated this 2014 overview: https://www.facebook.com/arcila.jennifer


Looking it over, it's apparent 2014 was a year to develop and sow the seeds of RELATIONSHIPS, FRIENDSHIPS, FAITH AND SPIRITUALITY. There is certainly FITNESS overall as that is my main hobby...THank you, dearest loved ones, for being a part of this magnificent and joyous experience.
It's been a great year! Thanks for being a part of it.

In 2015 what will I do? 
How will I focus?
What will I achieve?
How will I thrive, delight and inspire myself and others?

I will focus on LOVE, ease, wellbeing, taking it easy, and releasing resistance. I more aligned than ever to have and enjoy the physique of my dreams - a sexy, tone, lean, fit and healthy body which I enjoy with comfort, joy, convenience, satisfaction and total confidence.

I am no longer concerned with meeting the man of my dreams, because what I do know is that I am the woman of my dreams. If he lives in my dreams then how can he enter my physical reality?
Nah...The most important relationship is the one if have with GOD, Source Energy, myself and my Inner Being.

I care about how I feel, all is well and getting 'weller'. 
Things are always working out for me.
I am always at the right place at the perfect time.
I support and encourage myself; words of self-criticim and judgement are no longer part of my psyche and vocabulary.
Complaints are a thing of the past, and I am solutions oriented.

I smile a bright, full, genuine and gorgeous smile.
I believe in the best of myself and support my greatest possibilities. My subconscious is Infinite Intelligence and I feed it empowering, caring and kind messages that support attainment of my heart's desires. 
It's magnificent. I am a magician and intuitive being, I feel clairvoyant and wise beyond my years. 
I know my purpose in life, I know why I am on earth, and I totally appreciate this time-space reality to be myself and the fullest expression of God in my unique vessel and energy.

I fulfill my life purpose each day; I do what makes my heart sing.
I do what I love and I love what I do.
I am committed to my wellbeing and alignment, and that's just divine. 
I am loving the supportive friendships, situations and experiences that enter my reality continuously.
I am always surrounded by love.
I expect the very best and I always receive it. 
Thank you, God, for all that is.
xx
<3 

-All my love,Jennifer Arcila

No comments:

Post a Comment