Tuesday, February 25, 2014

New Beginning & Rocky Emotions

Dear God,
This week has been one of change and a lot of emotions- I know through this contrast more of what I want…and I what I like.
I like being supported, I love the friendly smiles of all my friends - the candid conversation.

I really want to appreciate my new work station. I feel that everything is happening for the best even though the in-the-moment tension is unusual and uncomfortable for me. I am learning about new situations and how I react to them. At some point we have to make a decision and take a side - our own side. You cannot be everything to all, and anyways you don't really want that since it's not important.

I am choosing my own side and my convenience. I am upgrading to this new space. There is more privacy, concentration, focus and peace.
I can focus on the nice cards I've received from my family, on the peace and ease of cool air, I still have the internet and I can watch my iPad videos. It's a fresh start and new beginning. Also, it is a reminder to not get too complacent with where I am and perhaps a signal that I will eventually move on so better not to get too cosy. :)

I am glad we had this available desk where I could shift. Isn't it funny how something so simple and small can become so big just because one person refuses to inconvenience them self?

Anyways, I want to continue feeling good and to continue attracting better situations, thoughts and people. As I enter this new stage I remember the tough past times and how it was similar rocky transitions. It is only for a while until it becomes customary and usual.

I want to repel those people whose energy and attitude don't contribute to my greater joy and wellbeing. Those negative attitudes really hurt my feelings but alas there is nothing I can do to control another's attitude, behavior or treatment. I can best try to focus on my own positivity. I've done everything right and if that still yields not the happy relationship then it is simply not meant to be and that's the way it's meant to go.

Making peace with what is…It is easier said than done. It's more a matter of daily practice and remembering these words, shifting inner gaze to the things more desired and joyous.
Those things that are in sync with our own vibration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment